Learning Blockchain Application Development
Welcome to Learning Blockchain Application Development 's Online training with live Instructor using an interactive cloud desktop environment DaDesktop.
Experience remote live training using an interactive, remote desktop led by a human being!
This instructor-led live training is designed to provide participants to gain mastery on learning blockchain application development . You will learn the fundamentals of learning blockchain application development and with greater emphasis on the functionality and application to your work or study.
Building Smart Contracts and DApps on Ethereum
Blockchain disrupts many different aspects of our life including finance, retail, merchandising, identity, and more. Ethereum is a platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference. This is the perfect guide to help you learn the basics of building decentralized applications with the Ethereum network. You’ll learn the core concepts of decentralized applications as we build an online marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers together to exchange goods and services. In doing so, you’ll deploy your code to the Ethereum network, and build a user Interface to expose your decentralized application to the world.
- Create Decentralized Applications (DApps) that utilize blockchain technologies
- Find out how to program Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Implement business logic in the form of functions to execute tasks on the blockchain
- Build a local Ethereum network to test and mine your applications
- Write tests to ensure your applications behave properly
- Send Ethereum tokens to and from Smart Contracts as payments
- Deploy your application to Ethereum Test Networks and the Ethereum Main Network
- Use React to create a user interface for interacting with your Ethereum DApp
- Create an Ethereum DApp that utilizes Smart Contracts to perform business functions
- Deploy your DApp to Ethereum Networks as a decentralized application
- Build a user interface for your DApp using React
Course Category: Blockchain
What you get
|2020-12-14||09:30 - 16:30 EST|
|2020-12-28||09:30 - 16:30 EST|
|2021-01-11||09:30 - 16:30 EST|
|2021-01-25||09:30 - 16:30 EST|
|2021-02-08||09:30 - 16:30 EST|
|2021-02-22||09:30 - 16:30 EST|