XML - Managing Data Exchange / AJAX Course
Welcome to XML - Managing Data Exchange / AJAX's Online training with live Instructor using an interactive cloud desktop environment DaDesktop.
Experience remote live training using an interactive, remote desktop led by a human being!
This instructor-led live training is designed to provide participants to gain mastery on xml - managing data exchange / ajax. You will learn the fundamentals of xml - managing data exchange / ajax and with greater emphasis on the functionality and application to your work or study.
The following are the main components of the Ajax programming pattern.
- Document Object Model (DOM) - Defines the structure of a web page as a set of programmable objects. In Ajax programming, the DOM allows us to redraw portions of the page.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) - Provides a way to define the visual appearance of elements on a web page.
- XMLHttpRequest - Allows a client-side script to perform an HTTP request, effectively eliminating a full-page refresh or postback in Ajax applications.
- XML - It is sometimes used as the format for transferring data between the server and client, but other text-based formats work as well.
Ajax offers a number of advantages. Some of the most important are listed below.
- Separation of data and formats: This allows the web application to be more efficient. Programmers can separate the methods and formats for delivering information over the web. So they can use a language they are familiar with (note: the reason for this is CSS and not AJAX).
- Websites more user-friendly: Because of the minimized data transfer the response to the actions of the user is much faster. Furthermore interfaces built with Ajax can be more user-friendly (note: however, AJAX without fallback to plain-vanilla HTML request-response cycle is infamous for being a big drawback to barrier free web design)
Course Category: Ajax